In the production of Thermostone elements there are two groups of products:
- products with a density of 400 kg / m3 and a pressure strength of 2.0 N / mm2
- products with a density of 450 kg / m3 and a pressure strength of 2.5 N / mm2.
The material from which the elements are made is characterized by exceptional thermal insulation and fire resistance (Euroclass A1), and provides easy handling and quick installation.
There is three product lines in each group:
- ThermoStone Panels
- ThermoStone Blocks
- ThermoStone Thermo Blocks
ThermoStone elements 400 and 450 kg / m3 are manufactured in different sizes:
- TS-P 5/400 and TS-P 5/450 600x50x200 mm
- TS-P 7.5 / 400 and TS-P 7.5 / 450 600x75x200 mm
- TS-P 10/400 and TS-P 10/450 600x100x200 mm
- TS-P1 10/400 and TS-P1 10/450 600x100x400 mm
Thermo Stone panels of 50 and 75 mm thickness are ideal for bathroom walls , as well as for closing installation corridors and building fireplaces while Thermo Stone slabs of 100 mm thickness are used for building partition walls.
ThermoStone Blocks 400 and 450 kg / m3 are used for the construction of interior and exterior walls and are produced in different dimensions:
- TS-B 12/400 and TS-B 12/450 600x120x200 mm
- TS-B1 12/400 and TS-B1 12/450 600x120x400 mm
- TS-B 15/400 and TS-B 15/450 600x150x200 mm
- TS-B1 15/400 and TS-B1 15/450 600x150x400
- TS-B 17/400 and TS-B 17/450 600x170x200 mm
- TS-B 20/400 and TS-B 20/450 600x200x200 mm
- TS-B 24/400 and TS-B 24/450 600x240x200 mm
ThermoStone Thermoblock sizes 400 and 450 kg / m3 – used for building full exterior and partition walls are produced in dimensions:
- TS-T 30/400 and TS-T 30/450 600x300x200 mm
- TS-T 40/400 and TS-T 40/450 600x400x200 mm
Thermo Stone have solution for special projects with custom dimensions and special technical attributes.